Preparing for the Flu and Coronavirus
We know many people are concerned about the flu and Coronavirus. At R Baby Foundation, we advise you to stay up to date on these and other illnesses through the CDC and take precautionary measures to keep your children healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds…sing Happy Birthday twice to make sure!
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep your children away from others who are sick or keep them home if they are ill.
- Teach kids to cough and sneeze into their arm or elbow, not their hands.
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home.
- If you are traveling, make sure you are washing hands often and have supplies handy for on the go cleaning.
- It’s not too late for the flu shot!
For information on Coronavirus stay up to date via the CDC
New and expecting mothers can find helpful information at The March of Dimes
Parents can find additional resources at American Academy of Pediatrics